Our primary concern is a positive, non-discriminatory, fun educational experience. An experienced team, passion for chess and development of chess learning are hallmarks of our work. Our commitment has and will always be quality training.
All of our trainers are Blue Card accredited and between them have years of experience working with children.
Top Coach: Nik Stawski
- FIDE* chess master
- FIDE* accredited instructor
- Accredited Maths & Science secondary teacher
- Over 20 years of chess coaching and teaching experience
- Personal attention and attention to detail
* Federation Internationale des Echecs (World Chess Federation)
From puzzle nights and regular tournaments to blindfold chess demonstrations and simultaneous exhibitions by the occasional visiting master or grandmaster, the activities are designed to gradually improve students' skills.
Want to learn more about our club?
Give us a call at 04 0221 4072 (Nik) or 04 5052 2767 (Lavinia).
" Site under construction. We thank you for your patience while we iron out some bugs. We appreciate your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org